50 movies filmed in Utah: 'The Sandlot,' 'Hulk' and more
"Stagecoach" (1939) »1 of 50 «
United Artists/Associated Press
Utah locations: Monument Valley
"Stagecoach" launched many firsts: John Ford's first Monument Valley film and John Wayne's first starring role. The tale of a stagecoach threatened by Geronimo in the wild West earned Ford a Best Director Oscar.
»1 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...