50 movies filmed in Utah: 'The Sandlot,' 'Hulk' and more
"Stagecoach" (1939) »1 of 50 «
United Artists/Associated Press
Utah locations: Monument Valley
"Stagecoach" launched many firsts: John Ford's first Monument Valley film and John Wayne's first starring role. The tale of a stagecoach threatened by Geronimo in the wild West earned Ford a Best Director Oscar.
»1 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash