50 movies filmed in Utah: 'The Sandlot,' 'Hulk' and more
"Stagecoach" (1939) »1 of 50 «
United Artists/Associated Press
Utah locations: Monument Valley
"Stagecoach" launched many firsts: John Ford's first Monument Valley film and John Wayne's first starring role. The tale of a stagecoach threatened by Geronimo in the wild West earned Ford a Best Director Oscar.
»1 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...