The most significant American political speeches of the 20th century
#98 - Joseph N. Welch -- "Have You No Sense of Decency" »1 of 98 «
Delivered June 9, 1954, during the Army-McCarthy Hearings in Washington, D.C.
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"
»1 of 98 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 59
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 38
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 24
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- President should not act without... 22