The most significant American political speeches of the 20th century
#98 - Joseph N. Welch -- "Have You No Sense of Decency" »1 of 98 «
Delivered June 9, 1954, during the Army-McCarthy Hearings in Washington, D.C.
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"
»1 of 98 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- New mission presidents
- New temple presidents
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 38
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27