The most significant American political speeches of the 20th century
#98 - Joseph N. Welch -- "Have You No Sense of Decency" »1 of 98 «
Delivered June 9, 1954, during the Army-McCarthy Hearings in Washington, D.C.
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"
»1 of 98 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 70
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 53
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 43
- Letter: Human body 41
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 37
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 25
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19