A look at the Senate immigration bill
Employment verification »6 of 6 «
— Within four years, all employers must implement E-Verify, a program to verify electronically their workers' legal status. As part of that, noncitizens would be required to show photo ID that must match with a photo in the E-Verify system.
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- The Book of Mormon is a 'miraculous miracle,'...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Lessons learned from 1996 season still ring...
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in...
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback? Hill?...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- House Republicans' report faults Obama... 54
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Did Trump really just become a... 38
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Final Benghazi report: No 'smoking gun'... 31
- Trump gets rock-bottom ratings in... 27