A look at the Senate immigration bill
Employment verification »6 of 6 «
— Within four years, all employers must implement E-Verify, a program to verify electronically their workers' legal status. As part of that, noncitizens would be required to show photo ID that must match with a photo in the E-Verify system.
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 104
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 24