A look at the Senate immigration bill
Employment verification »6 of 6 «
— Within four years, all employers must implement E-Verify, a program to verify electronically their workers' legal status. As part of that, noncitizens would be required to show photo ID that must match with a photo in the E-Verify system.
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 90
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 72
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 49
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 25
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25