The 20 best cities for young broke single people
A recent list compiled by the financial advice site Money Under 30 has named Salt Lake City as the second best city to live in for the young, broke and single.
The cities were each rated according to their cost of living, singles population and average commute time, among other things.
The cities of choice are spread all over the country, from the Pacific North West to the deep south. Most of which benefit greatly from colleges they house, and a reputation for their growing industries.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 11
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1