The 20 best cities for young broke single people
A recent list compiled by the financial advice site Money Under 30 has named Salt Lake City as the second best city to live in for the young, broke and single.
The cities were each rated according to their cost of living, singles population and average commute time, among other things.
The cities of choice are spread all over the country, from the Pacific North West to the deep south. Most of which benefit greatly from colleges they house, and a reputation for their growing industries.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 12
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 11
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah... 3