The 20 best cities for young broke single people
A recent list compiled by the financial advice site Money Under 30 has named Salt Lake City as the second best city to live in for the young, broke and single.
The cities were each rated according to their cost of living, singles population and average commute time, among other things.
The cities of choice are spread all over the country, from the Pacific North West to the deep south. Most of which benefit greatly from colleges they house, and a reputation for their growing industries.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 86
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 4
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 1