The 20 best cities for young broke single people
A recent list compiled by the financial advice site Money Under 30 has named Salt Lake City as the second best city to live in for the young, broke and single.
The cities were each rated according to their cost of living, singles population and average commute time, among other things.
The cities of choice are spread all over the country, from the Pacific North West to the deep south. Most of which benefit greatly from colleges they house, and a reputation for their growing industries.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Americans still prefer male bosses 6
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 3
- Facebook is now helping its female... 2
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 2
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1