The 20 best cities for young broke single people
A recent list compiled by the financial advice site Money Under 30 has named Salt Lake City as the second best city to live in for the young, broke and single.
The cities were each rated according to their cost of living, singles population and average commute time, among other things.
The cities of choice are spread all over the country, from the Pacific North West to the deep south. Most of which benefit greatly from colleges they house, and a reputation for their growing industries.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 26
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4