Top 15 fittest cities in America
»15 items «
Ray Boren, For Deseret News
Each year the American Fitness Index puts together a snapshot of the overall health of metropolitan areas throughout America. The researchers create a rank for each area based on different factors ranging from access to fitness-related resources to the smoking rate. The report outlines the health strengths and opportunities of each metropolitan area, as well challenges to improved fitness and health.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 99
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 98
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25