Top 15 fittest cities in America
»15 items «
Ray Boren, For Deseret News
Each year the American Fitness Index puts together a snapshot of the overall health of metropolitan areas throughout America. The researchers create a rank for each area based on different factors ranging from access to fitness-related resources to the smoking rate. The report outlines the health strengths and opportunities of each metropolitan area, as well challenges to improved fitness and health.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss (win?) in...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 67
- Federal land managers release 400 or so... 57
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 54
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Shoe thrown at Hillary Clinton during... 29
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28