Top 15 fittest cities in America
»15 items «
Ray Boren, For Deseret News
Each year the American Fitness Index puts together a snapshot of the overall health of metropolitan areas throughout America. The researchers create a rank for each area based on different factors ranging from access to fitness-related resources to the smoking rate. The report outlines the health strengths and opportunities of each metropolitan area, as well challenges to improved fitness and health.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 87
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 35
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 31
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16