Top 15 fittest cities in America
»15 items «
Ray Boren, For Deseret News
Each year the American Fitness Index puts together a snapshot of the overall health of metropolitan areas throughout America. The researchers create a rank for each area based on different factors ranging from access to fitness-related resources to the smoking rate. The report outlines the health strengths and opportunities of each metropolitan area, as well challenges to improved fitness and health.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 23
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 22