Top 15 fittest cities in America
»15 items «
Ray Boren, For Deseret News
Each year the American Fitness Index puts together a snapshot of the overall health of metropolitan areas throughout America. The researchers create a rank for each area based on different factors ranging from access to fitness-related resources to the smoking rate. The report outlines the health strengths and opportunities of each metropolitan area, as well challenges to improved fitness and health.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 41
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 32
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25