Class of 2013: Utah high school athletes with college scholarships
In the American athletic and education world, college scholarships are the name of the game. Not only do scholarships provide collegiate athletes with a way to pay for an education, but they serve as a gateway to a career as a professional athlete in some cases.
After contacting coaches, athletic directors and principals from every high school in Utah, the Deseret News put together the following list of the estimated 631 seniors from the 2013 graduating class who received an athletic and/or academic scholarship to play college sports.
This list is arranged in alphabetical order by school, irrespective of division, region or classification.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41