Rankings show how 2013 vehicle brands stack up — does yours make the list?
»33 items «
PR Newswire Association LLC
J.D. Power and Associates recently released its ranking of initial quality in 2013 model-year vehicles. Here's how the brands stacked up, along with their problems per 100 vehicles and how much they moved up or down in the rankings from last year.
»33 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1