Rankings show how 2013 vehicle brands stack up — does yours make the list?
»33 items «
PR Newswire Association LLC
J.D. Power and Associates recently released its ranking of initial quality in 2013 model-year vehicles. Here's how the brands stacked up, along with their problems per 100 vehicles and how much they moved up or down in the rankings from last year.
»33 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2