Rankings show how 2013 vehicle brands stack up — does yours make the list?
»33 items «
PR Newswire Association LLC
J.D. Power and Associates recently released its ranking of initial quality in 2013 model-year vehicles. Here's how the brands stacked up, along with their problems per 100 vehicles and how much they moved up or down in the rankings from last year.
»33 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 8
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 7
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4