Rankings show how 2013 vehicle brands stack up — does yours make the list?
»33 items «
PR Newswire Association LLC
J.D. Power and Associates recently released its ranking of initial quality in 2013 model-year vehicles. Here's how the brands stacked up, along with their problems per 100 vehicles and how much they moved up or down in the rankings from last year.
»33 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- Bishop Gérald Caussé announced...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- VW executive apologizes but says... 5
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3