Rankings show how 2013 vehicle brands stack up — does yours make the list?
»33 items «
PR Newswire Association LLC
J.D. Power and Associates recently released its ranking of initial quality in 2013 model-year vehicles. Here's how the brands stacked up, along with their problems per 100 vehicles and how much they moved up or down in the rankings from last year.
»33 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1