10 lowest-scoring schools in the state
»10 items «
To create the elementary school ranking analysis, Deseret Digital Media (DDM), which manages the websites for KSL, Deseret News and Deseret Book, took the average percentage of students in each public school in Utah who scored above proficient on language arts and math and ranked them accordingly. These are the lowest-scoring schools with more than 250 students. A total of 617 elementary schools were analyzed. See the 10 top-scoring schools in the state. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Twitter: @SaraLenz, @JoeyFerguson
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13