10 lowest-scoring schools in the state
»10 items «
To create the elementary school ranking analysis, Deseret Digital Media (DDM), which manages the websites for KSL, Deseret News and Deseret Book, took the average percentage of students in each public school in Utah who scored above proficient on language arts and math and ranked them accordingly. These are the lowest-scoring schools with more than 250 students. A total of 617 elementary schools were analyzed. See the 10 top-scoring schools in the state. EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @SaraLenz, @JoeyFerguson
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 28