10 lowest-scoring schools in the state
»10 items «
To create the elementary school ranking analysis, Deseret Digital Media (DDM), which manages the websites for KSL, Deseret News and Deseret Book, took the average percentage of students in each public school in Utah who scored above proficient on language arts and math and ranked them accordingly. These are the lowest-scoring schools with more than 250 students. A total of 617 elementary schools were analyzed. See the 10 top-scoring schools in the state. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Twitter: @SaraLenz, @JoeyFerguson
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 50
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 36
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29