Degrees worth investing in
Minimum required years in college, graduate school and professional programs: 6
Cost of degree (tuition, fees, room, board):$68,010
Median pay: $46,670
Annual repayment (if 10 percent of salary goes to repaying school loans): $4,667
Years needed to repay education investment (assuming 6 percent student loan interest): 34.67
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- US jobless aid applications fall to... 5
- How students are engaging textbook... 4
- The rich are benefitting the most from... 4
- Poor and middle-class give most to... 3
- Millennials may do career and home life... 3
- What homeowners would do differently if... 2
- Does the wage gap hurt women's... 2