Degrees worth investing in
Minimum required years in college, graduate school and professional programs: 6
Cost of degree (tuition, fees, room, board):$68,010
Median pay: $46,670
Annual repayment (if 10 percent of salary goes to repaying school loans): $4,667
Years needed to repay education investment (assuming 6 percent student loan interest): 34.67
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Why Utah is the most charitable state... 38
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Crunch time again for health insurance... 3
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- 5 purchases you should never put on a... 1
- Why many millennials lack the money to... 1