10 things to know about the College World Series
INSTANT REPLAY »10 of 10 «
The situations where CWS umpires can use video replay have been expanded to include balls hit down an outfield line to determine if they're fair or foul. Last year, instant replay was approved at the CWS for the first time and was limited to reviewing whether a batted ball cleared the fence, went foul or whether a fan had interfered. No plays were reviewed in 2012.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple