A closer look at 24 free agents who attended Jazz minicamp
Chris Wright »23 of 24 «
Recent team: Maine Red Claws
College: Dayton '11
After being drafted in 2011, he signed with the Golden State Warriors following the 2011 NBA lockout. In his only start of the season, Wright scored 25 points on 11 of 14 shooting from the field, recording 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal and only 1 turnover in 46 minutes played. He currently plays for the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Developmental League.
Wright is another player on the verge of making the NBA full-time. He has shown the ability to compete, spending time with Golden State and Toronto, and has shown impressive potential on defense. It remains to be seen if he will continue to develop and make the final push onto an NBA roster.
»23 of 24 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...