A closer look at 24 free agents who attended Jazz minicamp
Chris Wright »23 of 24 «
Recent team: Maine Red Claws
College: Dayton '11
After being drafted in 2011, he signed with the Golden State Warriors following the 2011 NBA lockout. In his only start of the season, Wright scored 25 points on 11 of 14 shooting from the field, recording 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal and only 1 turnover in 46 minutes played. He currently plays for the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Developmental League.
Wright is another player on the verge of making the NBA full-time. He has shown the ability to compete, spending time with Golden State and Toronto, and has shown impressive potential on defense. It remains to be seen if he will continue to develop and make the final push onto an NBA roster.
»23 of 24 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- New mission presidents
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...