Dads in ads: 13 commercials highlight the softer side of fatherhood
With dads often portrayed as bumbling fools throughout the media, some advertising companies have taken a stand.
Rather than poking fun at men’s weaknesses and elevating mom as the superior, some ads strive to show the patience, sense of humor, commitment and tenderness of fathers.
Though the ads are often light-hearted, their messages communicate the important role fathers play in their children’s lives.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Here's why your teen can't find work
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R 9
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 7
- Why breastfed babies are so smart 7
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- Steve Eaton: Rare purchase on eBay... 4
- Millennials plan to trade kids for... 3
- Missing heroines: Why Hollywood... 3
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a... 2