20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»20 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Ben Curtis)
Two-month-old orphaned baby elephant Ajabu is given a dust-bath in the red earth after being fed milk from a bottle by a keeper, as she is too young to do it herself, at an event to mark World Environment Day at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi, Kenya, Wednesday, June 5, 2013. Trust founder Daphne Sheldrick said at the event, which was attended by U.S. Ambassador to Kenya Robert Godec, that they are seeing an upsurge in orphaned elephants because of the poaching crisis occurring across Africa.
»20 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 126
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 29
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 22
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 19