20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»20 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Ben Curtis)
Two-month-old orphaned baby elephant Ajabu is given a dust-bath in the red earth after being fed milk from a bottle by a keeper, as she is too young to do it herself, at an event to mark World Environment Day at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi, Kenya, Wednesday, June 5, 2013. Trust founder Daphne Sheldrick said at the event, which was attended by U.S. Ambassador to Kenya Robert Godec, that they are seeing an upsurge in orphaned elephants because of the poaching crisis occurring across Africa.
»20 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14