20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»19 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Lefteris Pitarakis)
A broadcast journalists stands inside the Serpentine Gallery 2013 Pavilion, designed by Japanese architect Sou Fujimoto, in central London's Kensington Gardens, Tuesday, June 4, 2013. Occupying some 357 square-meters of lawn in front of the Serpentine Gallery, 41-year-old Fujimoto's structure of 20mm steel poles features a cafe and visitors will be encouraged to enter and interact with the piece in different ways.
»19 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- BYU grad transfer Jordan Chatman reportedly...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- What every parent needs to know about food...
- House Republicans' report faults Obama... 52
- In need of help, Trump finds few... 39
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26