20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»18 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
A traditional Mexican Indian dancer waits for the arrival of China's President Xi Jinping, and his wife near the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, southern Mexico, Thursday, June 6, 2013. The Chinese first couple toured the Mayan ruins on the final day of their 3-day visit with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife. Xi said China will sign contracts to buy more than $1 billion worth of Mexican products. He also said the number of scholarships for Mexicans to study in China will be increased to 300 over the next three years from 40.
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Cake: The new favorite mode for... 45
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 30
- Abortion supporters get help from... 28
- Obama rule for power plants to compel... 23
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 21
- Some Americans refuse to give up on... 19
- Joe Biden for president? Allies mulling... 16
- The lie behind the idea that ‘sex... 15