20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»18 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
A traditional Mexican Indian dancer waits for the arrival of China's President Xi Jinping, and his wife near the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, southern Mexico, Thursday, June 6, 2013. The Chinese first couple toured the Mayan ruins on the final day of their 3-day visit with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife. Xi said China will sign contracts to buy more than $1 billion worth of Mexican products. He also said the number of scholarships for Mexicans to study in China will be increased to 300 over the next three years from 40.
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 23
- Clinton says she would push... 16
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13