20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»18 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
A traditional Mexican Indian dancer waits for the arrival of China's President Xi Jinping, and his wife near the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, southern Mexico, Thursday, June 6, 2013. The Chinese first couple toured the Mayan ruins on the final day of their 3-day visit with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife. Xi said China will sign contracts to buy more than $1 billion worth of Mexican products. He also said the number of scholarships for Mexicans to study in China will be increased to 300 over the next three years from 40.
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back —...
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 42
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 37
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 17
- 'A world without nuclear... 16