20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»18 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
A traditional Mexican Indian dancer waits for the arrival of China's President Xi Jinping, and his wife near the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, southern Mexico, Thursday, June 6, 2013. The Chinese first couple toured the Mayan ruins on the final day of their 3-day visit with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife. Xi said China will sign contracts to buy more than $1 billion worth of Mexican products. He also said the number of scholarships for Mexicans to study in China will be increased to 300 over the next three years from 40.
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 36
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 27
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25
- In wake of email hack, Democratic chair... 23