20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»18 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
A traditional Mexican Indian dancer waits for the arrival of China's President Xi Jinping, and his wife near the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, southern Mexico, Thursday, June 6, 2013. The Chinese first couple toured the Mayan ruins on the final day of their 3-day visit with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife. Xi said China will sign contracts to buy more than $1 billion worth of Mexican products. He also said the number of scholarships for Mexicans to study in China will be increased to 300 over the next three years from 40.
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Man steals woman's boarding pass, checks into...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- New MTC presidents
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- Brighton four-star recruit Sione Lund commits...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 35
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 26
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 24
- Obama pledges solidarity with France,... 19
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 17
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 17