20 most uplifting news photos of the week. 6/7/13
»18 of 20 «
(AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
A traditional Mexican Indian dancer waits for the arrival of China's President Xi Jinping, and his wife near the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, southern Mexico, Thursday, June 6, 2013. The Chinese first couple toured the Mayan ruins on the final day of their 3-day visit with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife. Xi said China will sign contracts to buy more than $1 billion worth of Mexican products. He also said the number of scholarships for Mexicans to study in China will be increased to 300 over the next three years from 40.
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 14
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 14
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13