Parker's clutch bank-shot one of several memorable NBA Finals moments
MIAMI — Tony Parker’s shot to clinch Game 1 wasn’t pretty, but it quickly took its place among some of the great NBA Finals finishes.
From Michael Jordan’s last basket with Chicago to Magic Johnson’s baby hook in Boston, some of the game’s biggest stars have saved their best for last.
Parker’s banked-in bucket and Jordan’s finals farewell both came with the same time on the clock — 5.2 seconds. Here’s a look at some of the memorable moments in the NBA’s championship round.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 172
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 122
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- President Obama to make first trip to... 91
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63