Parker's clutch bank-shot one of several memorable NBA Finals moments
MIAMI — Tony Parker’s shot to clinch Game 1 wasn’t pretty, but it quickly took its place among some of the great NBA Finals finishes.
From Michael Jordan’s last basket with Chicago to Magic Johnson’s baby hook in Boston, some of the game’s biggest stars have saved their best for last.
Parker’s banked-in bucket and Jordan’s finals farewell both came with the same time on the clock — 5.2 seconds. Here’s a look at some of the memorable moments in the NBA’s championship round.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- New mission presidents
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Jazz might be saying goodbye to their four...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 89
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66