Parker's clutch bank-shot one of several memorable NBA Finals moments
MIAMI — Tony Parker’s shot to clinch Game 1 wasn’t pretty, but it quickly took its place among some of the great NBA Finals finishes.
From Michael Jordan’s last basket with Chicago to Magic Johnson’s baby hook in Boston, some of the game’s biggest stars have saved their best for last.
Parker’s banked-in bucket and Jordan’s finals farewell both came with the same time on the clock — 5.2 seconds. Here’s a look at some of the memorable moments in the NBA’s championship round.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 162
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 102
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Letter: America needs change 61