Parker's clutch bank-shot one of several memorable NBA Finals moments
MIAMI — Tony Parker’s shot to clinch Game 1 wasn’t pretty, but it quickly took its place among some of the great NBA Finals finishes.
From Michael Jordan’s last basket with Chicago to Magic Johnson’s baby hook in Boston, some of the game’s biggest stars have saved their best for last.
Parker’s banked-in bucket and Jordan’s finals farewell both came with the same time on the clock — 5.2 seconds. Here’s a look at some of the memorable moments in the NBA’s championship round.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 110
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 69
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53