Parker's clutch bank-shot one of several memorable NBA Finals moments
MIAMI — Tony Parker’s shot to clinch Game 1 wasn’t pretty, but it quickly took its place among some of the great NBA Finals finishes.
From Michael Jordan’s last basket with Chicago to Magic Johnson’s baby hook in Boston, some of the game’s biggest stars have saved their best for last.
Parker’s banked-in bucket and Jordan’s finals farewell both came with the same time on the clock — 5.2 seconds. Here’s a look at some of the memorable moments in the NBA’s championship round.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 117
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 101
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61