The best places to buy appliances, according to consumers
»12 items «
Consumers continue to show increasing confidence in online shopping, with 83 percent of consumers making at least one Internet purchase weekly. As more and more consumers turn to the Internet for their shopping needs, there is one area that many still prefer to deal with in person: repairs. Because of this, Consumer Reports recently rated the best places to receive support if a home appliance needs repair. The ratings are based on the reviews by 23,000 Consumer Reports readers, and reflect appliances serviced since January 2011. Each company included in the review received a score of up to 100 by the consumer. The consumer scores were then averaged, determining the overall quality score. By this rubric, a score of 100 would indicate that all respondents were completely satisfied with the service of the company. A score of 50 would indicate half were satisfied with the service, and half felt there was room for improvement.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 25
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- How much America wants to be taxed 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4