The best places to buy appliances, according to consumers
»12 items «
Consumers continue to show increasing confidence in online shopping, with 83 percent of consumers making at least one Internet purchase weekly. As more and more consumers turn to the Internet for their shopping needs, there is one area that many still prefer to deal with in person: repairs. Because of this, Consumer Reports recently rated the best places to receive support if a home appliance needs repair. The ratings are based on the reviews by 23,000 Consumer Reports readers, and reflect appliances serviced since January 2011. Each company included in the review received a score of up to 100 by the consumer. The consumer scores were then averaged, determining the overall quality score. By this rubric, a score of 100 would indicate that all respondents were completely satisfied with the service of the company. A score of 50 would indicate half were satisfied with the service, and half felt there was room for improvement.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 21
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 1