Where are the baby boomers concentrated?
»51 items «
The growing number of seniors and the number of those living with chronic conditions may strain future health care systems even more than expected, according to a new report analyzing senior health status across the nation. By 2025, seniors will make up 25 percent of the country's population. Venables said aging baby boomers have been a main topic of conversation for more than a decade, resulting in intensive study of local population projections. The following shows baby boomers' concentration by state, according to Economic Modeling Specialist Intl.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 22
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15