Where are the baby boomers concentrated?
»51 items «
The growing number of seniors and the number of those living with chronic conditions may strain future health care systems even more than expected, according to a new report analyzing senior health status across the nation. By 2025, seniors will make up 25 percent of the country's population. Venables said aging baby boomers have been a main topic of conversation for more than a decade, resulting in intensive study of local population projections. The following shows baby boomers' concentration by state, according to Economic Modeling Specialist Intl.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 28
- Obama pushes for every child to learn... 21
- Cruz, Rubio eye NH momentum as Dems... 15
- Donald Trump calls for Iowa election... 14
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul quits 2016 GOP... 12
- Once a bromance, now a brawl: Trump and... 10
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- In a U.S. divided on gun control,... 8