Where are the baby boomers concentrated?
»51 items «
The growing number of seniors and the number of those living with chronic conditions may strain future health care systems even more than expected, according to a new report analyzing senior health status across the nation. By 2025, seniors will make up 25 percent of the country's population. Venables said aging baby boomers have been a main topic of conversation for more than a decade, resulting in intensive study of local population projections. The following shows baby boomers' concentration by state, according to Economic Modeling Specialist Intl.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- New mission presidents
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 29
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 19
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 17
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 15
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14