Where are the baby boomers concentrated?
»51 items «
The growing number of seniors and the number of those living with chronic conditions may strain future health care systems even more than expected, according to a new report analyzing senior health status across the nation. By 2025, seniors will make up 25 percent of the country's population. Venables said aging baby boomers have been a main topic of conversation for more than a decade, resulting in intensive study of local population projections. The following shows baby boomers' concentration by state, according to Economic Modeling Specialist Intl.
»51 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 64
- Obama in State of the Union: Tax... 56
- Romney says climate change presents a... 34
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 26
- House Republicans run into divisions... 21
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 19