Salt Lake City ranks in top 15 fittest cities
The American College of Sports Medicine recently released its American Fitness Index. The index ranks the largest 50 metropolitan areas by analyzing health behaviors and environmental factors such smoking, obesity and chronic disease rates and access to recreational areas.
Discover what cities made the top 15 of the list.
See how all 50 cities ranked here.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 6
- You think your student is well off? The... 5