Salt Lake City ranks in top 15 fittest cities
The American College of Sports Medicine recently released its American Fitness Index. The index ranks the largest 50 metropolitan areas by analyzing health behaviors and environmental factors such smoking, obesity and chronic disease rates and access to recreational areas.
Discover what cities made the top 15 of the list.
See how all 50 cities ranked here.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 33
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- These are the new life milestones for... 4
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 4