Salt Lake City ranks in top 15 fittest cities
The American College of Sports Medicine recently released its American Fitness Index. The index ranks the largest 50 metropolitan areas by analyzing health behaviors and environmental factors such smoking, obesity and chronic disease rates and access to recreational areas.
Discover what cities made the top 15 of the list.
See how all 50 cities ranked here.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- It's about time the government... 12
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Would you rather get married earlier,... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4