10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Broadcast »10 of 10 «
One of Yahoo!’s most expensive, and disastrous acquisitions came in 1999, with the purchase of Broadcast.com. The company cost Yahoo! $5.7 billion and over a period of time, the various services of the Internet radio company were dissolved into Yahoo!’s main site. As a result, Broadcast.com no longer exists as a stand-alone website.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- New mission presidents
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 18
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Balancing act: Son's comment teaches a... 1
- Why college matters more today than 20... 1
- Can a company really be altruistic? 1