10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Broadcast »10 of 10 «
One of Yahoo!’s most expensive, and disastrous acquisitions came in 1999, with the purchase of Broadcast.com. The company cost Yahoo! $5.7 billion and over a period of time, the various services of the Internet radio company were dissolved into Yahoo!’s main site. As a result, Broadcast.com no longer exists as a stand-alone website.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- New temple presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- New mission presidents
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2