10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Broadcast »10 of 10 «
One of Yahoo!’s most expensive, and disastrous acquisitions came in 1999, with the purchase of Broadcast.com. The company cost Yahoo! $5.7 billion and over a period of time, the various services of the Internet radio company were dissolved into Yahoo!’s main site. As a result, Broadcast.com no longer exists as a stand-alone website.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 7
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 7
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2
- European Union fines global banks $2.3... 1
- Balancing act: Humility, confidence... 1