10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Broadcast »10 of 10 «
One of Yahoo!’s most expensive, and disastrous acquisitions came in 1999, with the purchase of Broadcast.com. The company cost Yahoo! $5.7 billion and over a period of time, the various services of the Internet radio company were dissolved into Yahoo!’s main site. As a result, Broadcast.com no longer exists as a stand-alone website.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Crunch time again for health insurance... 3
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- 5 purchases you should never put on a... 1
- Why many millennials lack the money to... 1
- 14 smart money moves to make before the... 1