10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Broadcast »10 of 10 «
One of Yahoo!’s most expensive, and disastrous acquisitions came in 1999, with the purchase of Broadcast.com. The company cost Yahoo! $5.7 billion and over a period of time, the various services of the Internet radio company were dissolved into Yahoo!’s main site. As a result, Broadcast.com no longer exists as a stand-alone website.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- Surviving the unthinkable: Utah lineman who...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 44
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 13
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- What increasing rent costs mean for the... 3
- Photo gallery: Students learn the ABCs... 2
- College football, basketball athletes... 2