10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Flickr »1 of 10 «
When Yahoo! purchased Flickr (as well as its parent company Ludicorp) for $35 million in 2005, many users were bothered by the forced linking between Flickr and Yahoo! accounts. After the co-founders of the photo-sharing site left, they took with them most of the original engineering team as well. What once was a thriving Internet community of photo sharing has now become lost in the wake of Instagram and other more popular image hosting sites.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1