10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Flickr »1 of 10 «
When Yahoo! purchased Flickr (as well as its parent company Ludicorp) for $35 million in 2005, many users were bothered by the forced linking between Flickr and Yahoo! accounts. After the co-founders of the photo-sharing site left, they took with them most of the original engineering team as well. What once was a thriving Internet community of photo sharing has now become lost in the wake of Instagram and other more popular image hosting sites.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 7
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Should you take a store up on its... 2