10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Flickr »1 of 10 «
When Yahoo! purchased Flickr (as well as its parent company Ludicorp) for $35 million in 2005, many users were bothered by the forced linking between Flickr and Yahoo! accounts. After the co-founders of the photo-sharing site left, they took with them most of the original engineering team as well. What once was a thriving Internet community of photo sharing has now become lost in the wake of Instagram and other more popular image hosting sites.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 6
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- 9 things we routinely overpay for 2