10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Flickr »1 of 10 «
When Yahoo! purchased Flickr (as well as its parent company Ludicorp) for $35 million in 2005, many users were bothered by the forced linking between Flickr and Yahoo! accounts. After the co-founders of the photo-sharing site left, they took with them most of the original engineering team as well. What once was a thriving Internet community of photo sharing has now become lost in the wake of Instagram and other more popular image hosting sites.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 8
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- What managing money has taught me about... 5