10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
Flickr »1 of 10 «
When Yahoo! purchased Flickr (as well as its parent company Ludicorp) for $35 million in 2005, many users were bothered by the forced linking between Flickr and Yahoo! accounts. After the co-founders of the photo-sharing site left, they took with them most of the original engineering team as well. What once was a thriving Internet community of photo sharing has now become lost in the wake of Instagram and other more popular image hosting sites.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 13
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- Is Comcast-Time Warner merger creating... 1