10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
»10 items «
With the announcement that Yahoo! has acquired Tumblr for $1.1 billion, many have expressed skepticism for Yahoo!'s ability to manage such a purchase. Based on the company's unfortunate acquisition history, the doubter's may have a point. Here are the 10 biggest blunder's in Yahoo! acquisition history.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 8
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1