10 Yahoo! acquisitions that tumbled
»10 items «
With the announcement that Yahoo! has acquired Tumblr for $1.1 billion, many have expressed skepticism for Yahoo!'s ability to manage such a purchase. Based on the company's unfortunate acquisition history, the doubter's may have a point. Here are the 10 biggest blunder's in Yahoo! acquisition history.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 8
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- What managing money has taught me about... 5