Iconic presidential images from the last 50 years
#10 - John F. Kennedy and John Jr. in the Oval Office »1 of 10 «
Born in May, 1917, John F. Kennedy won the 1960 presidential election. At 43, he was the youngest man elected president, bringing his young family with him to the White House. The image of Kennedy working at the Resolute desk while his son John Jr. plays underneath shows the youthful element of vigor that infused the presidency during Kennedy’s time in office.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 44
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13