Iconic presidential images from the last 50 years
#10 - John F. Kennedy and John Jr. in the Oval Office »1 of 10 «
Born in May, 1917, John F. Kennedy won the 1960 presidential election. At 43, he was the youngest man elected president, bringing his young family with him to the White House. The image of Kennedy working at the Resolute desk while his son John Jr. plays underneath shows the youthful element of vigor that infused the presidency during Kennedy’s time in office.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- 5A championship live stream: American Fork...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Late interception gives Dixie the 3AA...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 59
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 54
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 19
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14