Iconic presidential images from the last 50 years
#10 - John F. Kennedy and John Jr. in the Oval Office »1 of 10 «
Born in May, 1917, John F. Kennedy won the 1960 presidential election. At 43, he was the youngest man elected president, bringing his young family with him to the White House. The image of Kennedy working at the Resolute desk while his son John Jr. plays underneath shows the youthful element of vigor that infused the presidency during Kennedy’s time in office.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Have an irritable toddler? Here's one simple...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Federal land managers release 400 or so... 58
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Bible's U.S. popularity steady, but... 18
- 'Obamacare' under attack as... 14
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14