Mormon leaders' landmark speeches on religious freedom
Brigham Young University-Idaho Commencement
Dec. 16, 2011
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve delivered a speech during a graduation commencement at Brigham Young University-Idaho regarding the importance of restoring religious freedom:
"Extraordinary effort will be required to protect religious liberty," Elder Cook said. "My challenge today is that you join with people of all faiths who feel accountable to God in defending religious freedom so it can be a beacon for morality. We caution you to be civil and responsible as you defend religious liberty and moral values."
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 107
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 82
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 76
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54