12 characteristics of wildly successful startups
Follow your dream. »1 of 12 «
All successful entrepreneurs have an idea they want to pursue. They see an opportunity to solve a consumer or business need. Do you have a dream? Having a dream is the key. It’s the starting point. It’s a seed that, if planted, watered, nurtured and cultivated, has a wonderful chance to grow. Do you have that new product in mind? Are you ready to go? Then I say: full speed ahead. Go for it now! Don’t wait.
»1 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 2
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1