12 characteristics of wildly successful startups
Follow your dream. »1 of 12 «
All successful entrepreneurs have an idea they want to pursue. They see an opportunity to solve a consumer or business need. Do you have a dream? Having a dream is the key. It’s the starting point. It’s a seed that, if planted, watered, nurtured and cultivated, has a wonderful chance to grow. Do you have that new product in mind? Are you ready to go? Then I say: full speed ahead. Go for it now! Don’t wait.
»1 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- New mission presidents
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Jazz might be saying goodbye to their four...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 27
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4