12 characteristics of wildly successful startups
Follow your dream. »1 of 12 «
All successful entrepreneurs have an idea they want to pursue. They see an opportunity to solve a consumer or business need. Do you have a dream? Having a dream is the key. It’s the starting point. It’s a seed that, if planted, watered, nurtured and cultivated, has a wonderful chance to grow. Do you have that new product in mind? Are you ready to go? Then I say: full speed ahead. Go for it now! Don’t wait.
»1 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 8
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- US offer for global climate treaty: 28... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- US consumer spending edges up 0.1... 1
- Signed contracts to buy US homes climb... 1
- Lincoln Continental, the car of... 1