12 characteristics of wildly successful startups
Follow your dream. »1 of 12 «
All successful entrepreneurs have an idea they want to pursue. They see an opportunity to solve a consumer or business need. Do you have a dream? Having a dream is the key. It’s the starting point. It’s a seed that, if planted, watered, nurtured and cultivated, has a wonderful chance to grow. Do you have that new product in mind? Are you ready to go? Then I say: full speed ahead. Go for it now! Don’t wait.
»1 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1