12 characteristics of wildly successful startups
I am often asked these questions by aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start a business: What do I need to do to be successful? Where can I receive help? What resources are there? Who can guide me?
Time after time, I hear similar thoughts from hundreds of individuals with the desire to launch a business. Just this morning, I received a call from a fellow who needs help. I am by no means the only mentor in town who might be willing to answer business questions. There are literally scores of successful business owners who could teach the right principles. But before you begin the daunting task of launching your own business, take the time to determine if you have the natural ability, interest and drive to become a winning entrepreneur.
Before launching your venture, learn these 12 key characteristics of wildly successful entrepreneurs:
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- New temple presidents
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 6
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2