The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Jonah Trinnaman »3 of 20 «
Wide receiver and Defensive back
American Fork High School
Trinnaman may be the most intriguing prospect of the group. His speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness marks at the Los Angeles Nike combine and his 10.89 100-meter time at the BYU Invitational this year prove that he has the speed and athleticism to compete at a high level.
Given his athleticism, Trinnaman should have ample opportunity to play at the next level — especially if he can show on the camp circuit that his speed and athleticism translate to the football field.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 71
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 59
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 52
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 51
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars fine-tuning... 41