The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Jonah Trinnaman »3 of 20 «
Wide receiver and Defensive back
American Fork High School
Trinnaman may be the most intriguing prospect of the group. His speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness marks at the Los Angeles Nike combine and his 10.89 100-meter time at the BYU Invitational this year prove that he has the speed and athleticism to compete at a high level.
Given his athleticism, Trinnaman should have ample opportunity to play at the next level — especially if he can show on the camp circuit that his speed and athleticism translate to the football field.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 52
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 50
- Morning links: Home stretch of... 31
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 27