The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Jonah Trinnaman »3 of 20 «
Wide receiver and Defensive back
American Fork High School
Trinnaman may be the most intriguing prospect of the group. His speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness marks at the Los Angeles Nike combine and his 10.89 100-meter time at the BYU Invitational this year prove that he has the speed and athleticism to compete at a high level.
Given his athleticism, Trinnaman should have ample opportunity to play at the next level — especially if he can show on the camp circuit that his speed and athleticism translate to the football field.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- LDS Church: Aims of 'Ordain Women' detract...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 114
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face... 94
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 75
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's 57
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media 23