The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Jonah Trinnaman »3 of 20 «
Wide receiver and Defensive back
American Fork High School
Trinnaman may be the most intriguing prospect of the group. His speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness marks at the Los Angeles Nike combine and his 10.89 100-meter time at the BYU Invitational this year prove that he has the speed and athleticism to compete at a high level.
Given his athleticism, Trinnaman should have ample opportunity to play at the next level — especially if he can show on the camp circuit that his speed and athleticism translate to the football field.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 105
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 105
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 81
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 53
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 30
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 27