The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Jonah Trinnaman »3 of 20 «
Wide receiver and Defensive back
American Fork High School
Trinnaman may be the most intriguing prospect of the group. His speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness marks at the Los Angeles Nike combine and his 10.89 100-meter time at the BYU Invitational this year prove that he has the speed and athleticism to compete at a high level.
Given his athleticism, Trinnaman should have ample opportunity to play at the next level — especially if he can show on the camp circuit that his speed and athleticism translate to the football field.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- My view: The most famous person born in Utah
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 285
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 124
- Is independence a viable option for... 119
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- 4 Utah college football players named... 34
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 31
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 27
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz 17