The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Jonah Trinnaman »3 of 20 «
Wide receiver and Defensive back
American Fork High School
Trinnaman may be the most intriguing prospect of the group. His speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness marks at the Los Angeles Nike combine and his 10.89 100-meter time at the BYU Invitational this year prove that he has the speed and athleticism to compete at a high level.
Given his athleticism, Trinnaman should have ample opportunity to play at the next level — especially if he can show on the camp circuit that his speed and athleticism translate to the football field.
»3 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- BYU football: Michael Davis embracing his...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 31
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 25
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 24
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23