The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Signing day 2014 is still many months away, but college football coaches have already put in huge amounts of work to unearth the stars of tomorrow.
The state of Utah's 2014 recruiting class looks especially strong, with seven in-state prospects already committed to play for FBS programs. Many others will get similar opportunities over the next few months.
Brandon Gurney of the Deseret News and Dan Sorensen of UteZone.com take a look at the top uncommitted 2014 prospects from the state of Utah. It’s important to keep in mind that the list can change based on each player’s performance in camps, combines and games in 2013. However, these are the players that high school and college football enthusiasts should keep an eye on.
Gurney and Sorensen appeared live on DeseretNews.com to discuss these recruits and to answer reader questions regarding their status. A full replay of that chat is now available for viewing.
View the complete list, beginning with Bingham High School tight end Dalton Schultz.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 53
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 50
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26