The state of Utah's top 20 uncommitted 2014 football recruits
Signing day 2014 is still many months away, but college football coaches have already put in huge amounts of work to unearth the stars of tomorrow.
The state of Utah's 2014 recruiting class looks especially strong, with seven in-state prospects already committed to play for FBS programs. Many others will get similar opportunities over the next few months.
Brandon Gurney of the Deseret News and Dan Sorensen of UteZone.com take a look at the top uncommitted 2014 prospects from the state of Utah. It’s important to keep in mind that the list can change based on each player’s performance in camps, combines and games in 2013. However, these are the players that high school and college football enthusiasts should keep an eye on.
Gurney and Sorensen appeared live on DeseretNews.com to discuss these recruits and to answer reader questions regarding their status. A full replay of that chat is now available for viewing.
View the complete list, beginning with Bingham High School tight end Dalton Schultz.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48