Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 41
- Journalists criticize Obama... 33
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22