Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 137
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 62
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Do Utah high school students need four... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24