Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 23
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 22
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 14
- US announces visa restrictions on Russians 9
- Survey: Uninsured rate drops from 17.1... 9
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian... 9