Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- For the first time in American history,... 28
- A New York Times article said Michael... 22
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 20
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13
- Administration condemns Russian move... 11