Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 67
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 6