Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 28
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 23
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 10
- Senate averts shutdown fears; Democrats... 9
- Pope Francis didn't OK pets in heaven,... 8
- CIA lied about torture, Senate report... 6