Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- Photo gallery: 'Birdman' takes flight... 26
- President Obama says he's committed to... 19
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 17
- For Clinton, her family foundation may... 16
- Obama to governors: DHS shutdown would... 16
- Clinton says she would push... 16