Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss (win?) in...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 67
- Federal land managers release 400 or so... 57
- Shoe thrown at Hillary Clinton during... 29
- Kirsten Dunst targeted after saying... 27
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 27
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- 'Obamacare' under attack as... 14