Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- New MTC presidents
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Utah Jazz: Hayward finally has breakout game...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 36
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 26
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 24
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 21
- Obama pledges solidarity with France,... 19
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 17