Potential al-Qaida leaders after Osama bin Laden's death
»8 items «
Though the death of Osama bin-Laden is a key victory for the United States, al-Qaida still remains. "[Bin-Laden's] death does not mark the end of our effort," said President Obama in his address on May, 1. "There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us." The vacancy among al-Qaida's ranks leaves the question of who will be the next name American's will be concerned about. There are many prominent al-Qaida officials who may take the fallen leader's place. The following is a list of well-known members of al-Qaida who could be potential candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 22
- USC's Steve Sarkisian apologizes for... 17
- Fired reporter kills 2 former... 17
- Trump says he's proud he booted... 16