High school track: 5A region championships recap
As the spring comes to a close, championships for softball, boys soccer and baseball aren't the only ones up for grabs. Track and field athletes across the state will are competing for their share of athletic glory.
Over the last five days, athletes in the four regions that comprise 5A competed in more than 60 different events at four different locations along the Wasatch front: Syracuse, Riverton, Sandy and Taylorsville.
Here’s a recap of the four 5A region track and field championship meets that were held this past week.
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 22
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21