Commencement speakers share insights at Utah, LDS colleges and universities
In the past month, graduates from Utah and LDS colleges and universities have listened to commencement speakers ranging from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to the first Iranian in space, from a two-time presidential candidate to a president of a sports apparel brand.
Their counsel to graduates varied, though they usually led to the same point: preparation and proper choices are key to finding success in the future.
The statewide commencement ceremonies will wrap up when Westminster welcomes Sundance Institute founder Robert Redford to its ceremony June 1.
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- U. student government passes resolution... 31
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17