Commencement speakers share insights at Utah, LDS colleges and universities
In the past month, graduates from Utah and LDS colleges and universities have listened to commencement speakers ranging from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to the first Iranian in space, from a two-time presidential candidate to a president of a sports apparel brand.
Their counsel to graduates varied, though they usually led to the same point: preparation and proper choices are key to finding success in the future.
The statewide commencement ceremonies will wrap up when Westminster welcomes Sundance Institute founder Robert Redford to its ceremony June 1.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 46
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 32
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- Critics worry firing squad law will... 28
- Dramatic increase in Alzheimer's... 24
- Tea party movement still strong,... 22
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- Firing squad's return in Utah may... 14