Commencement speakers share insights at Utah, LDS colleges and universities
In the past month, graduates from Utah and LDS colleges and universities have listened to commencement speakers ranging from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to the first Iranian in space, from a two-time presidential candidate to a president of a sports apparel brand.
Their counsel to graduates varied, though they usually led to the same point: preparation and proper choices are key to finding success in the future.
The statewide commencement ceremonies will wrap up when Westminster welcomes Sundance Institute founder Robert Redford to its ceremony June 1.
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15