LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners in NFL...
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,...
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs...
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire of...
Most Commented Across Site
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 93
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 75
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 60
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican... 46