LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
Most Commented Across Site
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 97
- Letter: Moral decline 92
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 79
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66