LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
Most Commented Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 76
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63