LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
Most Commented Across Site
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 101
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 59
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 42