LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Football meets family history: Taysom Hill...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 100
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 83
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 72
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66