LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
Most Commented Across Site
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 100
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 89
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 62
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59