LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
Most Commented Across Site
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for... 137
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 106
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 51