LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 36