LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 217
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 87
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 67