LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
Most Commented Across Site
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 137
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 104
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55