LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 152
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 122
- Little offense as main players sit out... 102
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 101
- Sen. Mike Lee: Let people, not courts,... 82
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand... 64