LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
Most Commented Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 88
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Can BYU put together a special season? 60