LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
Most Commented Across Site
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 121
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Letter: Moral decline 90
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 73
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66