LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
Most Commented Across Site
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 100
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66