LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
Most Commented Across Site
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 54
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49