LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
Most Commented Across Site
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 114
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 76
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 74
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 65