LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- One man electrocuted, 2 others injured in...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 256
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 105
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 74
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 72
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63