LDS Church leaders reflect on examples of motherhood in their lives
»12 items «
Photo by Jeffrey D. Allred
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, here is a list of quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about how the women and examples of motherhood in their lives have impacted them for the better.
»12 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
Most Commented Across Site
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 81
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57