7 recruits who have already committed for the 2014 college football season
Position: Offensive Tackle
Granger High School
Committed to the University of Utah
Frison’s path to a scholarship at Utah is reminiscent of the 2009 film The Blind Side. The 6-foot-7 inch, 310-pound goliath began playing organized football for the first time as a junior, and quickly worked his way into Granger’s starting lineup.
Frison has tremendous athleticism and quickness for his size and has shown an affinity for learning the game that will serve him well as he prepares to play at the next level. Despite his inexperience, Frison has already shown on the camp circuit that he can compete against top-level competition.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34