7 recruits who have already committed for the 2014 college football season
Position: Offensive Tackle
Granger High School
Committed to the University of Utah
Frison’s path to a scholarship at Utah is reminiscent of the 2009 film The Blind Side. The 6-foot-7 inch, 310-pound goliath began playing organized football for the first time as a junior, and quickly worked his way into Granger’s starting lineup.
Frison has tremendous athleticism and quickness for his size and has shown an affinity for learning the game that will serve him well as he prepares to play at the next level. Despite his inexperience, Frison has already shown on the camp circuit that he can compete against top-level competition.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- New mission presidents
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Senate panel approves resolution calling porn...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 96
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 93
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 82
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 41
- College football signing day central:... 34
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29