NBA Playoffs: Memorable moments from former Ute Andre Miller
Miller destroys Blake Griffin »4 of 7 «
"Don't mess with Miller" is the lesson Blake Griffin learned in late 2010.
After a series of Griffin cheap shots and rough play against Miller, the Blazers' point guard blindsided the big man. Miller came in full force and leveled Griffin to the ground.
Shockingly, none of the referees saw the play and Griffin was not rewarded with a foul call. Miller's comment after the game was priceless.
"There wasn't (a) foul called, I got my opportunity to get a lick in."
Unfortunately for Miller, he was suspended for a game after the incident.
»4 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- 5 underrated Disney movies