NBA Playoffs: Memorable moments from former Ute Andre Miller
"I’m never surprised with Andre Miller. I say he’s unguardable. They always talk about guys like Kobe (Bryant), LeBron (James). If you give Andre Miller the ball, he’s one of the toughest guys to guard in the NBA." — Corey Brewer, Denver Nuggets
During Game 1 of the 2013 NBA playoffs, Andre Miller scored 28 points for the Denver Nuggets who defeated Golden State. With the score tied at 95 points apiece, Miller drove to the basket and scored the game winner with 1.3 seconds remaining.
The former Ute is in his 15th year in the NBA and continues to use his vast understanding of the game to help his team. He is a leader on the Nuggets squad, despite filling the role of backup point guard to Ty Lawson.
For years Miller has been a quiet and humble player. With his remarkably accurate ally-oop pass and natural ability to drive to the hoop, Miller is a hardworking guy who is consistently underrated in the NBA. But since he hardly complains about it, maybe that's OK with him.
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to transfer to UVU
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 39
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 20
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 8
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7
- Morning links: Utah Utes a sleeper in... 6