NBA Playoffs: Memorable moments from former Ute Andre Miller
"I’m never surprised with Andre Miller. I say he’s unguardable. They always talk about guys like Kobe (Bryant), LeBron (James). If you give Andre Miller the ball, he’s one of the toughest guys to guard in the NBA." — Corey Brewer, Denver Nuggets
During Game 1 of the 2013 NBA playoffs, Andre Miller scored 28 points for the Denver Nuggets who defeated Golden State. With the score tied at 95 points apiece, Miller drove to the basket and scored the game winner with 1.3 seconds remaining.
The former Ute is in his 15th year in the NBA and continues to use his vast understanding of the game to help his team. He is a leader on the Nuggets squad, despite filling the role of backup point guard to Ty Lawson.
For years Miller has been a quiet and humble player. With his remarkably accurate ally-oop pass and natural ability to drive to the hoop, Miller is a hardworking guy who is consistently underrated in the NBA. But since he hardly complains about it, maybe that's OK with him.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28