NBA Playoffs: Memorable moments from former Ute Andre Miller
"I’m never surprised with Andre Miller. I say he’s unguardable. They always talk about guys like Kobe (Bryant), LeBron (James). If you give Andre Miller the ball, he’s one of the toughest guys to guard in the NBA." — Corey Brewer, Denver Nuggets
During Game 1 of the 2013 NBA playoffs, Andre Miller scored 28 points for the Denver Nuggets who defeated Golden State. With the score tied at 95 points apiece, Miller drove to the basket and scored the game winner with 1.3 seconds remaining.
The former Ute is in his 15th year in the NBA and continues to use his vast understanding of the game to help his team. He is a leader on the Nuggets squad, despite filling the role of backup point guard to Ty Lawson.
For years Miller has been a quiet and humble player. With his remarkably accurate ally-oop pass and natural ability to drive to the hoop, Miller is a hardworking guy who is consistently underrated in the NBA. But since he hardly complains about it, maybe that's OK with him.
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 86
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 56
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 42
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32