NBA Playoffs: Memorable moments from former Ute Andre Miller
"I’m never surprised with Andre Miller. I say he’s unguardable. They always talk about guys like Kobe (Bryant), LeBron (James). If you give Andre Miller the ball, he’s one of the toughest guys to guard in the NBA." — Corey Brewer, Denver Nuggets
During Game 1 of the 2013 NBA playoffs, Andre Miller scored 28 points for the Denver Nuggets who defeated Golden State. With the score tied at 95 points apiece, Miller drove to the basket and scored the game winner with 1.3 seconds remaining.
The former Ute is in his 15th year in the NBA and continues to use his vast understanding of the game to help his team. He is a leader on the Nuggets squad, despite filling the role of backup point guard to Ty Lawson.
For years Miller has been a quiet and humble player. With his remarkably accurate ally-oop pass and natural ability to drive to the hoop, Miller is a hardworking guy who is consistently underrated in the NBA. But since he hardly complains about it, maybe that's OK with him.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 117
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 36
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 34
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21