Ute football: Nine unresolved issues face the Utes going forward
SALT LAKE CITY — Everybody has eyes on Ute quarterback Travis Wilson's development, but that's not the only compelling storyline in Utah's football camp this spring.
Wilson's development will be key to the success of Utah's on-the-field product to be sure, so it is with good reason that U. fans want to know how he has progressed. There are, however, several other cogs in the machine that may make or break the Utes in 2013.
Whether it be the linebackers, the offensive line, the receivers or special teams, no one position group is completely absent of intrigue. Some problems the Utes are staring down will be resolved shortly; others may persist all the way to December, especially if injuries come into play.
With all that's been said of Utah's upcoming third year in the Pac-12, here are nine storylines that may have flown under the radar, plus a little treat for Ute football fans at the end:
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 53
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 50
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 46
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 46
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24