Good deals: 6 places Utah shoppers want to save a buck
J.C. Penney’s CEO Ron Johnson stepped down April 8 after a rocky year and a half tenure, according to CNN.
During his reign as CEO, J.C. Penney shares dropped 50 percent. One of the largest areas of his criticism came from abandoning coupons and sales events, according to an article by Forbes. Coupons are something American shoppers are hungry for.
In 2011, coupon redemption increased 63 percent from 2009. There were 3.3 billion coupons used, according to an article by MSN Money. That number continues to increase.
Couponing sites, like Retail Me Not, forecast company sites that customers are most likely to seek coupons for. These six companies are estimated to have the most sought after coupons in the Salt Lake area for April in 2013, according to Retail Me Not’s past data.
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 42
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 11
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- Photo gallery: Students learn the ABCs... 2
- College football, basketball athletes... 2
- What increasing rent costs mean for the... 2