Good deals: 6 places Utah shoppers want to save a buck
J.C. Penney’s CEO Ron Johnson stepped down April 8 after a rocky year and a half tenure, according to CNN.
During his reign as CEO, J.C. Penney shares dropped 50 percent. One of the largest areas of his criticism came from abandoning coupons and sales events, according to an article by Forbes. Coupons are something American shoppers are hungry for.
In 2011, coupon redemption increased 63 percent from 2009. There were 3.3 billion coupons used, according to an article by MSN Money. That number continues to increase.
Couponing sites, like Retail Me Not, forecast company sites that customers are most likely to seek coupons for. These six companies are estimated to have the most sought after coupons in the Salt Lake area for April in 2013, according to Retail Me Not’s past data.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- How do Americans use their time? 1