Good deals: 6 places Utah shoppers want to save a buck
J.C. Penney’s CEO Ron Johnson stepped down April 8 after a rocky year and a half tenure, according to CNN.
During his reign as CEO, J.C. Penney shares dropped 50 percent. One of the largest areas of his criticism came from abandoning coupons and sales events, according to an article by Forbes. Coupons are something American shoppers are hungry for.
In 2011, coupon redemption increased 63 percent from 2009. There were 3.3 billion coupons used, according to an article by MSN Money. That number continues to increase.
Couponing sites, like Retail Me Not, forecast company sites that customers are most likely to seek coupons for. These six companies are estimated to have the most sought after coupons in the Salt Lake area for April in 2013, according to Retail Me Not’s past data.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 6
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1