15 of Margaret Thatcher's memorable remarks
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away Monday, April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who had the title of Prime Minister for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
Here are some of Lady Thatcher's most memorable remarks:
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27