15 of Margaret Thatcher's memorable remarks
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away Monday, April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who had the title of Prime Minister for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
Here are some of Lady Thatcher's most memorable remarks:
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 67
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23