15 of Margaret Thatcher's memorable remarks
Born October 13, 1925, former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away Monday, April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who had the title of Prime Minister for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
In honor of Lady Thatcher's birthday, here are some of her most memorable remarks:
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- Letter: Acting presidential 18
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 17