15 of Margaret Thatcher's memorable remarks
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away Monday, April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who had the title of Prime Minister for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
Here are some of Lady Thatcher's most memorable remarks:
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 70
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 38
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- My view: A global warming solution to... 35