15 of Margaret Thatcher's memorable remarks
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away Monday, April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who had the title of Prime Minister for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
Here are some of Lady Thatcher's most memorable remarks:
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6