Most popular Mythbuster myths according to Discovery Channel
In honor of the MythBusters crew planning a visit to Utah's red rock country, here's a look at some of the most-viewed segments of the show.
MythBusters has been proving and busting myths on television for more than 10 years, with the show's first episode airing in 2003.
Since then, hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, along with Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara and Buster, have been a part of more than 200 episodes.
The MythBusters have tested myths ranging from riding a motorcycle on water to making an earwax candle.
- New mission presidents
- New temple presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Movie review: Overstuffed 'X-Men:... 2
- Chris Hicks: Gear up for Memorial Day... 1
- National Spelling Bee co-champions... 0
- Utahn on 'Survivor-'themed 'Price is... 0
- Movie review: Beckinsale showcases... 0
- 'Odysseo' extends stay in Utah to June 13 0
- A black-and-white, sometimes... 0
- Why would anyone want to keep up with... 0