Most popular Mythbuster myths according to Discovery Channel
In honor of the MythBusters crew planning a visit to Utah's red rock country, here's a look at some of the most-viewed segments of the show.
MythBusters has been proving and busting myths on television for more than 10 years, with the show's first episode airing in 2003.
Since then, hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, along with Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara and Buster, have been a part of more than 200 episodes.
The MythBusters have tested myths ranging from riding a motorcycle on water to making an earwax candle.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- New temple presidents
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- David Letterman leaves late night with... 12
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage... 3
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 2
- Knotty exhibit planned for pope... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye,... 1