Worst to best airlines for traveling in 2013
Customer satisfaction with airlines decreased this past year, according to the annual Airline Quality Rating.
The report, which is analyzed by professors from Purdue and Wichita State Universities, rates airlines in four categories: On-time, denied boardings, mishandled baggage and customer complaints. The higher the number in each of these categories, except for on-time, the lower the score.
This is the 23rd year of the report, which uses the data taken from the Department of Transportation's Air Travel Consumer Report.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Americans still prefer male bosses 8
- Landlords may be charging pet fees just... 6
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 5
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 4
- Facebook is now helping its female... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1