Worst to best airlines for traveling in 2013
Customer satisfaction with airlines decreased this past year, according to the annual Airline Quality Rating.
The report, which is analyzed by professors from Purdue and Wichita State Universities, rates airlines in four categories: On-time, denied boardings, mishandled baggage and customer complaints. The higher the number in each of these categories, except for on-time, the lower the score.
This is the 23rd year of the report, which uses the data taken from the Department of Transportation's Air Travel Consumer Report.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 8
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 3
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- How do Americans use their time? 1