Worst to best airlines for traveling in 2013
Customer satisfaction with airlines decreased this past year, according to the annual Airline Quality Rating.
The report, which is analyzed by professors from Purdue and Wichita State Universities, rates airlines in four categories: On-time, denied boardings, mishandled baggage and customer complaints. The higher the number in each of these categories, except for on-time, the lower the score.
This is the 23rd year of the report, which uses the data taken from the Department of Transportation's Air Travel Consumer Report.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- 'Deseret News National Edition' looks... 1