World leaders react to death of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Prime Minister David Cameron »1 of 14 «
"We've lost a great leader, a great Prime Minister and a great Briton," while her political foes attacked the former prime minister for policies which, they said, "caused great suffering."
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- BYU football: Michael Davis embracing his...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 43
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 40
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 30
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25