World leaders react to death of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Prime Minister David Cameron »1 of 14 «
"We've lost a great leader, a great Prime Minister and a great Briton," while her political foes attacked the former prime minister for policies which, they said, "caused great suffering."
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Prep sports: All-Sports awards feature 2...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- New temple presidents
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 170
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Ireland has voted to legalize gay... 18
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 18
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 16
- David Letterman leaves late night with... 12
- Irish premier: 'Create history' by... 12