World leaders react to death of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away the morning of April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who ruled for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will -- breaking unions, triumphing in a far-off war, and selling off state industries at a record pace - and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 39
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 22
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 19
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12