World leaders react to death of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away the morning of April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who ruled for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will -- breaking unions, triumphing in a far-off war, and selling off state industries at a record pace - and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- BYU football: Michael Davis embracing his...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 43
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 40
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 30
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25