World leaders react to death of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Former British Prime Minister Margaret "The Iron Lady" Thatcher passed away the morning of April 8, 2013 at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke at the Ritz hotel in London.
Thatcher, who ruled for 11 years starting in 1979, was best known for her strong will -- breaking unions, triumphing in a far-off war, and selling off state industries at a record pace - and left a legacy admired by supporters and lambasted by critics.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Football position previews: We break down...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 36
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 22
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14