Girls high school track top performances, 2013 final listing
The 2013 high school track season came to a close at the state meet last weekend, and what a year it’s been.
Of the 34 total events between boys and girls, 10 overall state records were set this season, including three from Park City’s Ben Saarel by himself.
Three of those records were set this past weekend, with Saarel breaking records in the 800 and 1,600, while Ogden’s Sarah Feeny set a new state record in the 1,600.
With underclassman like Feeny, Lucy Biles, Kaysha Love, Jacopo Spano, Austin Kafentzis and Clay Lambourne returning next year, more records will certainly fall in 2014.
With all the results now in, here's a final updated list of the top 10 performances in each event from the 2013 track & field season. Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event. Wind aided times are included.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Football position previews: We break down...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 108
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 84
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- Utes fill three future football... 46
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 30
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 29