April 2013 LDS General Conference quotes
Thirteen speakers addressed members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints during Saturday's morning and afternoon sessions of the 183rd Annual General Conference of the church.
The following are quotes shared during the Saturday morning and afternoon sessions.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 171
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Why I don’t call myself a... 94
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- President Obama to make first trip to... 61