Girls high school track top performances (April 1, 2013)
Between the UVU Invitational, the Cache-Box Invitational and the Davis District Championships last week, there was a lot of shake-up in the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event, unless their best time was wind-aided.
There were a lot of wind-aided times this week, particularly in the 200 meters. The wind-aided times are listed among the others, but so are the 10 best non-wind times.
With five more events on tap this week, including the UHSTCA Invitational at Copper Hills, expect a lot more shake-up.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 50
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 19
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 9
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 8