Boys high school track top performances (April 1, 2013)
Between the UVU Invitational, the Cache-Box Invitational and the Davis District Championships last week, there was a lot of shake-up in the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event, unless their best time was wind-aided.
There were a lot of wind-aided times this week, particularly in the 200 meters. The wind-aided times are listed among the others, but so are the 10 best non-wind times.
With five more events on tap this week, including the UHSTCA Invitational at Copper Hills, expect a lot more shake-up.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at email@example.com.
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 21