Boys high school track top performances (April 1, 2013)
Between the UVU Invitational, the Cache-Box Invitational and the Davis District Championships last week, there was a lot of shake-up in the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event, unless their best time was wind-aided.
There were a lot of wind-aided times this week, particularly in the 200 meters. The wind-aided times are listed among the others, but so are the 10 best non-wind times.
With five more events on tap this week, including the UHSTCA Invitational at Copper Hills, expect a lot more shake-up.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 75
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 30
- Ute quarterback Chase Hansen finding... 29
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 23
- Mountain West Conference announces... 21
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17