The top 10 developments from BYU's spring camp
Austin Holt at defensive end »9 of 10 «
Holt moved over from tight end and defensive end and has seen a lot of reps with the second-team defense this spring. Holt has a long way to go technique-wise, but has shown enough athleticism to become an option to fill the two-deep roster for the 2013 season.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33