10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Magical Ostrich Pillow »9 of 10 «
Magical Ostrich Pillow
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com confesses, "Most weeks, I feel inspired by the unitasker to write something funny about it. This week, words escape me. Words may not even be necessary. I think all the Magical Ostrich Pillow needs are pictures, as they speak a thousand words."
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 6
- New solar energy project at Utah... 5
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 3
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2