10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Magical Ostrich Pillow »9 of 10 «
Magical Ostrich Pillow
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com confesses, "Most weeks, I feel inspired by the unitasker to write something funny about it. This week, words escape me. Words may not even be necessary. I think all the Magical Ostrich Pillow needs are pictures, as they speak a thousand words."
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead,... 3
- About 2,000 rally against right-to-work... 2
- University Place construction timeline... 2
- Steady US home price gain reflects low... 1
- US Sen. Rubio: Education must get... 1