10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Magical Ostrich Pillow »9 of 10 «
Magical Ostrich Pillow
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com confesses, "Most weeks, I feel inspired by the unitasker to write something funny about it. This week, words escape me. Words may not even be necessary. I think all the Magical Ostrich Pillow needs are pictures, as they speak a thousand words."
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8