10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Magical Ostrich Pillow »9 of 10 «
Magical Ostrich Pillow
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com confesses, "Most weeks, I feel inspired by the unitasker to write something funny about it. This week, words escape me. Words may not even be necessary. I think all the Magical Ostrich Pillow needs are pictures, as they speak a thousand words."
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- Obama shows his funny side while... 14
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza... 1