10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
D-Vision's Small Apple Dish »8 of 10 «
The d-Vision website that sells the dish says, "By creating an appropriate place in the dish, your fruit waste becomes an esthetic part of your meal." Matt at unclutterer.com says, "See? Admiring an apple core is esthetically pleasing to some people, and what better way to put it on display than with the small apple dish? I defy you to find a better way to present your apple."
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6