10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Microwave French Fry Maker »10 of 10 «
Microwave French Fry Maker
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com isn't impressed: "I cannot imagine that sticking each individual french fry into a little square is worth the time and effort. When they come frozen, they're all stuck together, and it means you would have to handle each and every fry. Ugh."
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 8
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5