10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Microwave French Fry Maker »10 of 10 «
Microwave French Fry Maker
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com isn't impressed: "I cannot imagine that sticking each individual french fry into a little square is worth the time and effort. When they come frozen, they're all stuck together, and it means you would have to handle each and every fry. Ugh."
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 16
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 9
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5