10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Microwave French Fry Maker »10 of 10 «
Microwave French Fry Maker
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com isn't impressed: "I cannot imagine that sticking each individual french fry into a little square is worth the time and effort. When they come frozen, they're all stuck together, and it means you would have to handle each and every fry. Ugh."
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Whittingham dishes on stadium expansion,...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 9
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3
- The art of complaining about a product 2