10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Microwave French Fry Maker »10 of 10 «
Microwave French Fry Maker
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com isn't impressed: "I cannot imagine that sticking each individual french fry into a little square is worth the time and effort. When they come frozen, they're all stuck together, and it means you would have to handle each and every fry. Ugh."
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 33
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 8
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- Cost of fighting warming 'modest,' says... 3