10 of the wackiest products you can survive life without
Microwave French Fry Maker »10 of 10 «
Microwave French Fry Maker
Erin Doland at unclutterer.com isn't impressed: "I cannot imagine that sticking each individual french fry into a little square is worth the time and effort. When they come frozen, they're all stuck together, and it means you would have to handle each and every fry. Ugh."
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 21
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9